Liquid Waste Removal Kingscliff
Medical waste services
Solo Resource Recovery provide Pathological waste collection services for hospitals, dentists, surgerys, and others. Sharps containers can be exchanged, and all waste materials safely disposed of, in compliance with local regulations. A 240litre wheelie bin is usually supplied to accommodate the service along with vessels for sharps. Special purpose designed bags are available in the following sizes:
- 60L, 72L & 120L
This service is not available in all locations. Please contact your local Solo Resource Recovery representative in your area to find out more.
Liquid waste removal is an environmentally-hazardous and dangerous job, unless it is handled by experts like the ones at Solo Resource Recovery. We have over 80 years of experience in this industry. In this time, we have honed our skills, upgraded the technology that we use in our work, and perfected all our processes and methodologies. This means, you are assured of the best liquid waste removal Kingscliffservices at all times.
We have the expertise to handle liquid waste collection of any scale. On our team are experts that have been working on these types of projects for a number of years. They have the certification, licensing as well as experience required to tackle even the most complex liquid waste services projects in the best possible way.
Customised Liquid Waste Removal Services
Our focus is always on customisation as we realise that our clients need solutions that can fit their needs and budget. We have invested extensively in the latest vacuum-mounted tankers and trucks. These are deployed across the region to residential, commercial, industrial, government, and council sites on a regular basis. We provide cost effective, contractual as well as one-off liquid waste removal Kingscliffsolutions.
There are a large number of companies in this space. But very few provide the perfect balance of professionalism, customisation, high quality customer service and low cost that we do. This is also why we have a significant number of regular and repeat clients. We work very closely with each one of our customers to make sure that their objectives in liquid waste collection are met perfectly.
Liquid Waste Services Kingscliff
On our team are expert waste consultants that have unmatched industry experience. They will help to classify all your liquid wastes efficiently. They will also provide detailed information about recycling and re-use of liquid waste materials and composting processes. Hiring us for all your liquid waste removal requirements is a wise choice. Our team can handle every facet of your project including:
- Assessment and analysis
- Efficient, safe and timely waste collection
- Responsible disposal processes
- Detailed documentation
Types Of Liquid Waste Collection Kingscliff Solutions
Our company offers a variety of liquid waste removal solutions including:
- Construction- Sediment tanks, settling ponds, concrete slurry, excavation/drillers mud, temporary toilet blocks, piling operations, footings
- Agriculture- Settling ponds, effluent ponds
- Mining- Settling ponds, drillers mud, silt traps, water leakage from deep tunnelling,
- Hospitality- toilet blocks, portable toilets, grease traps
- Marine – Oily water, holding tanks. ships bilges, bunker sludge tanks
- Fuel & gas– Spill rectification, forecourt run-offs, holding tanks, oily water
- Residential- Polluted water, untreated swimming pools, grease traps, septic tanks
- Industrial- Concrete slurry, refuelling depots, contaminants, containment traps
- Commercial- Blocked drains, effluent, contaminated water, flooding mishaps
- Municipal And The Local Government- Culvert maintenance/repairs, drain maintenance, silt traps, wash bays, flooding relief
- Property Services- Septic tanks, drain cleaning or unblocking
- Utilities– Effluent removal, settling ponds, vacuum excavations
Professional Waste Management
Removal of waste is just the beginning of what we offer
Solo Resource Recovery is here to help with all your regular or one-off Kingscliff liquid waste removal requirements. For more information, feel free to call us at (1300 46 76 56). You can also send us your queries and requests via this Contact Us form. One of our team members will call you within the shortest possible time.