Construction Waste Management Perth
Liquid Waste Removal
When you hire Solo Resource Recovery you can be confident that our qualified operators will ensure your liquid waste is disposed of safely and efficiently. We run one off pump outs or regular scheduled services for domestic household and commercial sites. Some examples are:
- Automotive & engineering workshops
- Hospitals & nursing homes
- Retail and take away food outlets
- Cafes, hotels and clubs
- Shopping centres
- Residential properties
- Portable toilets
- Events and functions
We provide the following liquid waste services
Various holding tanks
Grease trap waste
Triple interceptor pits
Treatment plant pump outs
Cleaning/servicing of tanks
Portable toilet pump outs
Solo Resource Recovery has been a leading company in construction waste management for over 80 years. In all our years of experience in the industry, we have committed ourselves to upholding the highest level of safety and efficiency in our construction waste services in Perth. We ensure that all processes in our waste disposal solutions are done according to EPA and local rules and regulations, in addition to following up-to-date industry standards in safety and hygiene.
We use certified management systems so that our operators, drivers and other personnel are highly competent and qualified to not only complete the job for you, but even exceed your expectations.
Finding a Suitable Construction Waste Bin
Here at Solo Resource Recovery, we are committed to finding the perfect solution to take care of your construction waste disposal.
We provide a multitude of different options for you to choose from, all of which differ in size, cost and functionality. We can provide:
- Large skip bins – great for all types of construction wastes. These skip bins are available in sizes ranging from 4.5 to 30 cubic metres. We suggest the 8 and 10 cubic metre sized skip bins to builders, since these sizes allow for easy disposal of waste. Construction waste can be pushed into the skip bin using its rear gate with a wheelbarrow, or it can be dropped over the lower sides using an excavator.
- Multi-lift bins – ideal for heavier, larger amount of construction waste. We provide multi-lift bins in sizes up to 65 cubic metres.
- Heavy steel bins – ideal for heavier construction waste made of metal, concrete, rubble and/or timber.
- Small industrial bins – great low-cost option for smaller-scale or domestic construction jobs. These industrial bins are available in sizes ranging from 0.75 to 4.5 cubic metres, and are perfect for lighter, smaller volumes of waste.
We recommend our 4.5 cubic metre skip bins (also referred to as Marrel bins) for medium-sized construction jobs and renovations. Marrel bins are able to occupy less space because they have no lid and have higher walls. They also allow for a vehicle to service multiple construction sites in one single run, and thus, Marrel bins are considered quite economical overall.
We also ensure that the disposal of your construction waste is managed such that separating the waste and taking it to a trade recycling centre is done at a lower cost compared to combining your construction waste with general waste.
Construction Waste Services Perth
Our team and Solo Resource Recovery continuously strive to deliver only the best construction waste services in Perth. While we prioritise the safety of our services and maintaining its high quality, we still ensure that this can be achieved at a low cost, so that you can receive our solutions on a budget. With our construction waste management, you can be assured that we will meet your requirements and provide rapid and effective service.
To discuss possible solutions, simply call our team today. Contact us at 1300 46 76 56 or leave your query in the Contact Us form
Professional Waste Management
Removal of waste is just the beginning of what we offer
They will provide the best construction waste Perth solutions that fit your needs and budget. For any more information, call Solo Resource Recovery at (1300 46 76 56). You can also send us your queries and requests via this Contact Us form.