Construction Waste Management Northern Rivers
Liquid Waste Removal
When you hire Solo Resource Recovery you can be confident that our qualified operators will ensure your liquid waste is disposed of safely and efficiently. We run one off pump outs or regular scheduled services for domestic household and commercial sites. Some examples are:
- Automotive & engineering workshops
- Hospitals & nursing homes
- Retail and take away food outlets
- Cafes, hotels and clubs
- Shopping centres
- Residential properties
- Portable toilets
- Events and functions
We provide the following liquid waste services
Various holding tanks
Grease trap waste
Triple interceptor pits
Treatment plant pump outs
Cleaning/servicing of tanks
Portable toilet pump outs
With over 80 years of experience in providing waste disposal solutions, Solo Resource Recovery has the capacity to help you with construction waste management of any scale. We have worked with clients for domestic construction waste services in the Northern Rivers, as well as industrial and commercial construction projects. We have done so while maintaining our high standards in safety and efficiency.
We use reliable management systems to ensure that our drivers, operators and other workers are highly skilled in order to quickly and effectively complete the job for you.
Construction Waste Bin Options
With years of experience working in and around construction sites of all sizes, our team understands the need for having a variety of options that will manage your construction waste disposal. This is why we supply multiple different types of waste bins that are suitable for construction waste.
- Heavy steel bins. These are especially great for heavier materials such as concrete, rubble and metal.
- Multi-lift bins catered towards large volumes of construction waste. These bins are available in sizes up to 65 cubic meters.
- Skip bins that vary in sizes from 4.5 cubic meters to 30 cubic meters. Builders will find the skip bins that are 8 and 10 cubic meters in size ideal for them because of the way in which waste can be dropped into the skip bin through a gate in its back, using a wheelbarrow. The waste can also be dropped over its lower sides using an excavator.
- Marrel bins (another name for our 4.5m^3 skip bins), which are great for medium sized construction projects. Marrel bins are also ideal for renovation jobs. They have no lid and have higher walls, so they occupy little space compared to other waste bins of a similar size. A vehicle can take care of multiple sites that use Marrel bins in one single run. Because of this, Marrel bins are considered more a more economical option.
- Industrial bins catered towards smaller volumes of construction wastes that are also lighter in weight. These industrial bins come in sizes from 0.75 cubic metres to 4.5 cubic metres and are perfect for domestic construction.
When managed and disposed by us, your construction waste can be separated and brought to a waste recycling centre at a lower cost than simply using combined general waste.
Construction Waste Services in the Northern Rivers
Our team at Solo Resource Recovery are capable of providing you with the best solutions for construction waste management in the Northern Rivers while adhering to the highest standards of safety as specified by EPA and local council rules and regulations. We use licensed management systems to ensure that our operators, drivers and other personnel are highly competent in their areas of expertise.
While we continue to strive to provide the best services in construction waste management, we do not compromise in providing low-cost solutions to our clients. Our friendly and dedicated staff is always ready to listen to your specific requirements to develop a waste management solution that will also match your budget. Simply call us at 1300 46 76 56 or contact us through our website for more informa
Professional Waste Management
Removal of waste is just the beginning of what we offer
They will provide the best construction waste Northern Rivers solutions that fit your needs and budget. For any more information, call Solo Resource Recovery at (1300 46 76 56). You can also send us your queries and requests via this Contact Us form.