OFFICE ADMINISTRATION CLERK
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE OFFICER
Come and join the Solo team! Come and join the Solo team!
A position has become available within our friendly office team for an accounts payable and receivable officer.
Based in Chinderah, Northern New South Wales, Solo Resource Recovery is a family owned and operated business which provides a welcoming and fulfilling workplace environment.
Today we are looking for an admin extraordinaire that has a minimum of two years’ experience in accounts receivable and/or payable.
Someone who is a team player with a high attention to detail, and who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment.
We value our employees and the skills that they bring, and as such we assist in their continual growth and development, as we all move forward and grow together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payments of Debtor accounts;
- Daily banking functions;
- Preparation of monthly Debtor account statements;
- Resolving customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Maintaining the customer master data file;
- Reconciliation of Debtor accounts;
- Monitoring payments of accounts and follow up outstanding Debtors;
- Providing relief to the Receptionist role;
- Assisting in the Accounts Payable department as required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years Accounts experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy in data entry
- The ability to problem-solve and be proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both independently, and as a member of a team
- High level of computer literacy skills
If you possess the above and following attributes and experience, please get in touch with us today, and we will gladly access your application.